One of our guests here asks us a question:
“I forgot to write a copy of my Metrobank account number. I have an ATM card but I don’t know which is the account number. How can I know my Metrobank Account Number?” – George
You can know your Metrobank Account Number in 5 ways:
- If you have the latest ATM Card, you can see your Metrobank Account Number on the front of your ATM card. It’s located below the Account Name. See the photo screenshot of the ATM Card below.
2. If you have a Metrobank Passbook, you can see your Account Number inside your Passbook. See a photo screenshot of a Metrobank Passbook below:
3. If you enrolled in MetrobankDirect, an online banking website of Metrobank, you can also see your Account number there. Take a look inside the MetrobankDirect:
4. You can know your Metrobank Account Number thru inquiring in a Metrobank branch. Don’t forget to bring your valid id when going to the bank. The bank may require you to bring it.
5. You can also know your Metrobank Account Number thru calling Metrobank Customer Service Hotline Number (02) 870-0700 or thru its Domestic Toll-free No. 1-800-1888-5775.
- Write a copy of your Metrobank Account Number in paper, notebook, computer or phone. One good idea is to save a copy of your Account Number in the cloud or Google Drive. You can retrieve or access it anywhere you want. Once you forgot your Metrobank Account number, it would be easy for you to retrieve a copy of it in Google Drive. Make sure you don’t save bank account passwords/username or credit card photos or atm card photos in the internet. It’s OK to save your Account Number in Google Drive. It’s safe as long as you have a very strong password with 2FA-authentication.
Do you know other ways of knowing your Metrobank Account Number? You can share with us your ideas in the comment below.